PLEASE NOTE PRICE CHANGE FROM 1ST APR 2022.
Hand Made Ready Blended Massage Oils
Karen's Aromatherapy qualification gained her a Distinction and she now sells the following choices of aromatherapy oils and spritzers that are blended and tailored uniquely for each individual. Every bottle is hand prepared and is labelled with the ingredients contained in the bottle.
Please email Karen the following information if requesting a specific blend:
- Size of bottle:
- 50mls for £6 with screwcap (end of stock)
- 100mls for £10 with screwcap (end of stock)
- 100mls for £12 with pump
- 250mls for £24 with pump
A list of conditions or ailments you would like to be treated (if unsure what blend you would like)
Approximate age of person this will be used for (e.g. some oils are better suited for young or mature skin)
List of any preferred essential oils, or oils that must be avoided (e.g. due to allergies). Full list of essential and fragrance oils is listed further down, below the carrier/ base oils.
- Preferred Primary Carrier/ Base Oil (choose up to 2):
List of Carrier/ Base Oils
Extra Virgin Olive oil is a thick and smooth primary base oil (default oil used if none is specified).
Sweet Almond oil is a medium thickness primary or secondary base oil. It blends well with Organic Sunflower oil or can be used on its own.
Organic Sunflower oil is a thinner primary base oil that blends well with a secondary base oil. It is especially good for hair and facial treatments e.g. Indian Head Massage. Sunflower oil blends well 80% to 20% with Coconut oil to make a pleasant medium primary base. It also blends well 50% to 50% with Sweet Almond Oil. Blends well 50% to 50% with Calendula oil, suitable to be used on babies.
Grape seed is a thinner primary base oil and also can be a good allergy alternative. Blends well 50% to 50% with Calendula oil, suitable to be used on babies.
Coconut oil is a solid oil at room temperature that blends well with a primary base oil, but has to be warmed slowly for the melting and blending process, so as not to damage the oils. (Only to be done by a qualified Aromatherapist).
Calendula oil has a light consistency, containing pressed marigolds, and is a secondary base oil that is normally added to a light primary base oil, usually grape seed oil or sunflower oil, suitable to be used on babies.
Avocado oil is an unscented secondary base oil that provides some thickness to a primary base oil.
Peach oil is an unscented secondary base oil with a medium consistency and adds smoothness to a primary base oil.
Castor oil is a very thick secondary base oil that blends with a primary oil to thicken the consistency, and helps with a number of skin ailments, including eczema and acne.
List of available Essential Oils (to be added to a Carrier oil or to a Room Spritz**). Items in italics are baby-safe. ** are for Room Spritz only:
Arnica, Basil, Benzoin, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cherry, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Coconut, Coriander, Cornmint**, Cypress, Eucalyptus**, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Melissa, Myrrh, Neroli, Neroli Light, Niaouli, Oregano, Parsley Seed, Patchouli, Peppermint**, Petitgraine, Red Mandarin, Roman Chamomile, Rose Otto, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Sweet Orange, Tea-tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian Root, Vanilla, Vetivert, Wild Thyme, Ylang Ylang.
Additional List of available Fragrance Oils (to be added to a Room Spritz only):
Piping Rock Fragrances: Frangipani, Lilac Mist, Musk, Nag Champa, Orchid, Rose Deluxe, Violet, White Gardenia.
Body Shop Fragrances: Aloe & Soft Linen, Cranberry, Exotic, Jasmine & White Frangipani, Lavender, Mandarin & Tangelo, Pomegranate & Raspberry, Sandalwood & Ginger, Vanilla & Tonka Bean.
Other Fragrances (nearly out of stock): Cannabis, Freesia, Honeysuckle, Jasmin, Rose Musk, Rose Petals, Spirit - Energising, Ylang Ylang.
Room Spritz & Roller Ball Bottle Perfume
- £4 for 30mls Room Spritz (choose up to 3 fragrance oils - made with pure distilled water and a drop of vodka to stabilise the blend)
- £6 for 50mls Room Spritz (choose up to 4 fragrance oils - made with pure distilled water and a drop of vodka to stabilise the blend)
- £5 for 10mls Roller Ball Bottle Perfume (choose up to 3 essential oils - added to an organic sunflower or sunflower and coconut base oil).
- £5 Pythagorean Numerology chart (printed on A4 white, yellow or blue card) with a separate printed A4 page or emailed interpretation of the numbers.
- Calligraphy - have your name hand-written in a unique Gothic Style Calligraphy on any certificate you provide for only £1 a certificate, £3 for 5 certificates, or £5 for 10 certificates.
Additional Notes for Tailor made Aromatherapy Massage Oils:
- If a massage bottle containing unscented base oil is provided, to add the essential oils to make an aromatherapy massage blend will be 2/3rds of the value of that bottle size, and the bottle will need to be labelled with the ingredients.
- If essential oils are provided, to make an aromatherapy massage blend with base oil of your choice as listed above, the cost will be 2/3rds of the value of that bottle size, and the bottle will need to be labelled with the ingredients.
- If an empty oil bottle is provided, you may get £1 off the total price, or £2 for 250ml sized bottle or larger, if the bottle is in a reusable condition.